Last updated: December 1, 2021
Pez.AI (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://pez.ai (the “Site”) and the Pez.AI Chatbots Facebook App (the “App”), collectively Pez.AI Platform (the “Platform”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Pez.AI Platform.
Information collection and use
Pez.AI collects personal information from you in order to provide you the Platform. We collect the following information from you when you use our Platform:
- By using the App you will be agreeing to share your Facebook user details (including your name, profile picture, gender, user ID, and any other information you choose to share according to your Facebook account settings).
- Message Content, including messages you send or receive from a chatbot. This includes any images, videos, or location information sent to a chatbot.
- Billing Information, collected when users avail of our paid services. Pez.AI passes your billing and credit card information to a third-party processor that processes the transaction. Pez.AI does not store or retain billing information provided by users.
- User-Generated Content, including images, video, and audio you upload through the service. We pass this content to our third-party processor which stores and processes it. If you are concerned about a specific file uploaded or shared through our platform, please contact us at [email protected] to review the file for removal.
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, screen size and resolution, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this information.
We use personal information to provide and improve the service. This includes:
- Using personal data to research and improve our Platform and track and analyze trends and usage.
- Preventing fraud and abuse of our system and assuring compliance without Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Training our natural language system using anonymized message content provided by users.
When Do We Share your Personal Information?
Pez.AI does not share user personal information with third-party marketers or advertising platforms. We only share personal information in the following circumstances:
- We share personal information with third-party service providers who provide services to us including payment processors, SMS-based communications, hosting services, and analytic services. These companies are obligated by contract to safeguard any personal data they receive from us.
- We may disclose your personal information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on us), or governmental or regulatory request. If we are going to release your data, we will make an effort to provide you with notice in advance through the Platform, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
When Do We Share De-Identified Data?
We may share aggregated or de-identified data (data that does not identify you) with partners and the public in a variety of ways. When we provide this information, we perform appropriate procedures so that the data cannot be reasonably linked back to you and we contractually restrict recipients of the data from re-identifying it back to you.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How can you Review, Update, or Delete the Data We Collect from You?
You have the right to know about your personal information “how”, “why” , “when”, and “who” being collected and processed. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete personal information provided by our users should direct their request to the Customer Support directly.
To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
To request a review, update, or delete your personal information. Contact us using [email protected]. Upon your request, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases.
Data Retention Policy
Pez.AI collects only the information it needs for business purposes and retains that data as long as necessary for those purposes while your account is active. If you have not accessed your account for 18 months, we will consider it inactive and delete the personal data associated with the account.