Work with us
We are a small team, so we expect you to be largely self-sufficient. You can make decisions and suggestions in the best interest of the company. You’ll get to propose solutions and implement them as you see fit. You’ll be responsible for taking ownership of your tasks from start to finish and taking it to the next level. Depending on your experience and skills, this may include:
- Manage the filing system such as scanning files and upload documents to Trello and Gdrive.
- Update paperwork, printing, photocopying, and retrieving documents.
- Handle and answer inquiries through calls and other communications such as but not limited to emails.
- Record the information required for documentation.
- Perform data entry duties and errands when needed.
- Facilitate travel by booking accommodations, and reservations
- Help out with the company events as necessary.
- Assist with the company inventory.
- Familiar with using google documents, Trello, slite, and slack.
- Processing of business permits and other government registrations
- Prepare invoices, follow up collection, and issuance of OR
- Handle the payables and ensure that there is OR and BIR 2307 on file
- Helping out the Head of Operations on the timely collection of all accounts through emails, calls, and other communication channels.
- Makes sure that all collections spreadsheets are updated.
- Provides monthly collection summary to the tech team.
- Assist with the recruitment such as schedule interview, job posting, and update the candidate tracker
- Monitor the vacation/sick leave and daily attendance
- Post company announcements
- At least 1 year of work experience as admin, accounting, or office clerk
- Graduate of any four-year business course preferred.
- Experience working in a small and start-up company is an advantage
- Comfortable using google drive and google documents and spreadsheets
- A fast learner, self-starter, and highly committed to finishing the tasks
- Maintain a sense of belongingness and a positive working environment
- Exceptional work ethics and professionalism at work
- Reliable and loyal
- Keep things confidential at all times
- A problem solver and open to feedback
- Good written and spoken English
- Work independently
- Provide regular transparency in a remote workplace
- Outgoing and personable
- Wants to help and work with others
- Interested and familiar with the company’s products
- Disciplined and can follow processes
- Integrity & dependable
- Good decision-making
- Can work with less supervision
- Proactive and resourceful