We hire using our own chatbot technology. Our hiring bot changes the way hiring is done. Most hiring decisions are based on unreliable information: the resume. Candidates optimize resumes to game automated resume screeners, while those making hiring decisions can be biased by gender, race, age, academic background. This results in a lot of missed talent.
Why do we use resumes in the first place? Because interviewing is expensive (and also unreliable). Until now. With our hiring bot, interviewing becomes cheap. It also removes unconscious bias by guaranteeing a structured interview that never veers off course. And to level the playing field, we provide all our interview questions in advance, so everyone has time to prepare.
Take a structured interview via chatbot
The bot scores your responses based on an explicit rubric
The hiring team scores your responses
Resume is reviewed and human interview scheduled
Hiring decision is made
Our hiring bot flips the traditional hiring process on its head. We start with an unbiased interview that everyone can take. Those who complete the interview give a strong signal that they care about the job.
We combine the best of artificial and human intelligence to streamline the hiring process. Our chatbot conducts consistent and fair structured interviews with all candidates. The scoring rubric is transparent to give everyone equal opportunity. Finally, humans evaluate candidate responses to determine cultural and behavioral fit. The result: more efficient interviews and higher quality interviews.
Structured Interview Questions
- What is your email address?
- Please provide a link to your resume/CV or professional profile
- What makes working at Pez.AI more attractive than other opportunities?
- Which position do you want to apply for?
- How many years of relevant work experience do you have for that position?
- How flexible are you if we have a similar role open versus the role you listed?
- Where are you in your job search?
- If your current job gave you a raise or counteroffer, what percentage increase in your salary would keep you at your current job?
- What city or town do you currently reside?
- Our open positions are in our Manila office located near Shaw/EDSA. Are you able to work in this location?
- Assuming you are hired, what goals do you want to accomplish at Pez.AI?
- How many days would you need between accepting an offer and the actual start date?
- Describe a major decision you made recently (e.g. choosing university, moving, getting married, etc.). Why did you make the choice you made?
- What tradeoffs did you weigh when making the decision?
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same decision? Why or why not?
- Describe a situation where you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- What motivated you to put in extra effort?
- Describe a situation where you were unhappy with the outcome (and you were responsible for the outcome).
- If you were to do it over, what would you do differently to achieve a better outcome?
- Describe a time when you had to deliver difficult news. How did you go about it?
- Tell me about a time where you introduced a new or novel approach to solving a problem or completing a task. What motivated you to try something different?
- What did you learn from this experience?
- Tell me about a self-improvement goal. Why is the goal important to you?
- If you had to live in a dystopian future for the rest of your life, which one would you choose:
A) humanity becomes slave to AI (e.g. AI makes all decisions for us, we must follow AI commands)
B) global environmental disaster (e.g. oceans rise by 5 meters, potable water becomes scarce, ecosystem collapse)
C) zombie apocalypse
D) all social interactions are non-physical (e.g. our minds are uploaded to the Internet, everyone has robot companions/pets/agents)
E) no Internet
- Explain your decision
- How would you thrive in the future you chose?
- Which of the futures would you least want to live in?
- Explain your choice
- What is a process in your current work or life that you find inefficient or full of waste. How would you make the process more efficient?
- Describe a time when you were responsible for coordinating a project in a group of 3 people or more (yourself included). What did you do to ensure a successful outcome?
- Tell me about a time when you started a project and later quit before completing it. Why did you stop working on it?
- No matter where you are in your career, you have more experience than those behind you. What is some advice or insight that you would give to those following a similar path to you? (If you are applying for you first job, you can give insights related to university, etc.)